No products in the cart.
XTREME Plant Based Garden Box Sealer- 1 Gallon
$99.99 – $119.95
5.001 out of 5
Coverage 200-400 Square Feet
– Plant Based. Non Toxic. Non Leaching
– Protects Against Rot
– Protects Against Curling/Cracking
– Protects Against Bug Damage
– Designed For Use On Garden Boxes
SKU: SIGGB128 Categories: home category 1, Garden Box Sealer Tags: Wood Sealer, Green Wood Sealer, Non-Toxic Wood Sealer, Organic Wood Sealer, Environmentally Safe Sealer
Seal It Green’s Plant Based Garden Box Non-Toxic Wood Sealer
Take the worries out of sealing your wood in your garden from toxic wood treatments. Our plant based nontoxic wood sealer penetrates deep into the core of the wood while stabilizing and controlling checking, cracking, cupping, warping, expansion, and contraction of the wood. Seal It Green Garden Wood Sealer protects against termites, bore beetles, and other pesky insects.
For use on: Garden Boxes, elevated garden boxes, boxes cut in the ground, chicken coops, dog houses, and any wood structures in or around your garden
Just with one application will protect your boxes from years of rot and decay. Covers 200-400 Square Feet.
Seal It Green’s Garden Box Non-Toxic Wood Sealer is the best treated wood alternative for any and all your wood products, including Chicken Coops, Dog Houses, Children’s Play Areas, Garden Boxes, Deck, Dock, Fence, Siding and Exterior Wood Treatments.
Seal It Green Sealants are an Environmentally Safe Wood Treatment for Cedar, Redwood, Pine, Fir, etc. Non-Toxic, Exterior Wood Treatment that is safe for people, pets and the planet.
- Treat your chicken coop, dog house, children’s play areas without worry of toxic chemicals
- Repels water, insects and decay from wood
- Arrests splitting, checking, cupping
- Stops expansion and contraction of wood
- Safe surface for children and pets
- Stops toxic wood treatments from leaching into the ground and harming vegetation which is perfect for garden applications.
- Easy application with a brush or a roller
Instructions for Application:
- Apply sealant with a sponge brush or microfiber pad or garden pump sprayer.
- Apply two thin coats. Let dry for 15-20 minutes, then wipe off any excess. Re-coat if desired.
- Sealer will take 1-3 days to dry depending on the weather.
- Clean Up: Use hot soapy water to clean up brushes or messes.
Check out our other environmentally friendly outdoor products!
|Choose Your Tint||
Clear, Black lava, Cedar, Gunstock, Redwood, stone, Walnut