No products in the cart.
XTREME Bamboo Wood Sealer – 1 gallon – Plant Based
$89.95 – $119.95
5.001 out of 5
Area Coverage is 250-500 Square Feet per Gallon
Clear – 1 gallon – $98.95
Tinted – 1 gallon – $119.95
SKU: SIGBAMBOO128 Categories: Plant Based Wood Sealants, Bamboo Tags: Wood Sealer, Green Wood Sealer, Non-Toxic Wood Sealer, Environmentally Safe Sealer, Wood Cleaner
XTREME Bamboo Plant-Based Sealer
Covers 300-600 sq. ft. per gallon
XTREME Bamboo Wood Plant Based Sealer treatment products are your best treatment alternative for your bamboo deck, dock, fence, siding and exterior bamboo.
- Treat your deck for bamboo preservation
- Treat pre- or post- construction
- Can be applied with microfiber pad, sprayer, sponge mop
- Repels water, insects and decay from bamboo
- Arrests splitting, checking, cupping
- Stops expansion and contraction of bamboo
- Safe surface for children and pets
XTREME Bamboo Plant Based Sealer is the ultimate in BAMBOO PRESERVATION. This dynamic product is a PENETRANT, not a coating. Treat your OLD OR NEW deck, dock, fence, outdoor furniture, siding and any other BAMBOO construction with this dynamic solution. XTREME Bamboo Plant Based Sealer’s unique penetrating ability gets to the core of the BAMBOO and delivers a water, insect and decay proof treatment that will eliminate splitting, checking, cupping and expansion or contraction of the wood. Fastener rejection is eliminated. Strength is increased by fiber and cellular adhesion. STOPS DECAY AND ROT IN EXISTING STRUCTURES. XTREME Bamboo provides protection in below zero to 110f degree temperatures.
Instructions for Application:
- Apply sealant with a sponge brush or microfiber pad or sprayer.
- Apply two thin coats. Let first coat dry (wipe off excess after 15-20 minutes), then apply second coat.
- Sealer will take 1-3 days to dry depending on the weather.
- Clean Up: Use hot soapy water to clean up brushes or messes.
- CUSTOM COLOR BLENDS AVAILABLE! $134.95/gal
Other products you may be interested in:
Black Lava, Cedar, Chestnut, Clear, Fruitwood, Gunstock, Ipswich, Puritan, Redwood, Riverwood, Sierra, Stone, Walnut