HOW TO RESTORE FADED VINYL SIDING
HOW TO RESTORE FADED VINYL SIDING:
HOW TO RESTORE FADED VINYL SIDING TO LIKE NEW IN 3 EASY STEPS.
1) Remove oxidation, mold/algae and bug stains from siding using Vinyl Renu™ Professional Grade Cleaner. Rinse thoroughly.
2) Allow siding to completely dry.
3) Apply Vinyl Renu™ faded vinyl siding restorer with a quality brush or airless sprayer.
Enjoy your beautiful like new siding for up to a decade.
Vinyl Renu™ is the quickest, easiest and least expensive method to restore faded vinyl siding. The restored color from using Vinyl Renu™ will outlast:
Restore Vinyl Siding with Vinyl Renu—$0.29 per square foot————–Lasts up to a decade!
Most replacement vinyl siding————$4.50+ per square foot————Noticeably fades in as little as 3 years
Painting siding ———————————$0.25 per square foot————–Noticeably fades in as little as 2 years
Armor All® ————————$NA—————Noticeably fades in months—May visually damage siding
For more detailed instructions on how to restore faded vinyl siding watch the video or scroll down.
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO RESTORE FADED VINYL SIDING
How to restore faded vinyl siding? Vinyl Renu™ is the best way to restore faded vinyl siding. Our Vinyl Renu™ professional grade cleaner removes oxidation, mold and mildew stains and bug stains from faded siding while preparing the surface for the faded vinyl siding restorer. Vinyl Renu™ was developed by combining the best technologies of the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Vinyl Renu™ will restore faded vinyl siding to like new and keep it looking that way for up to a decade. How to restore faded vinyl siding? VINYL RENU. Its that simple.
For best results, the Cleaner should be diluted. DO NOT DILUTE VINYL RENU™– only the Cleaner. This powerful cleaner can be used on many surfaces including on your car’s vinyl surfaces, such as running boards, floor mats and vinyl seats.
Cleaning Instructions: How to Restore Faded Vinyl Siding:
Application Tip: If your siding is heavily oxidized (white chalky powder) we recommend the use of non-scratch scouring pad to remove chalking. Avoid scratching the vinyl itself. The Vinyl Renu™ Professional Grade Cleaner is the best way to remove oxidation, mold and algae stains from faded vinyl siding and is included if you purchased a kit. If the siding is significantly oxidized you can dilute the cleaner at a 5:1 ratio.
- Mix 1 part Vinyl Renu™ Professional Grade Cleaner Concentrate to 9 parts water in a pump-up garden sprayer, bucket or spray bottle.
- Spray cleaner on no more than 50 square feet at a time to prevent cleaner from drying on the siding.
- Use a non-scratch scouring pad or brush to scrub the siding to remove oxidation, mold or algae stains.
- Rinse thoroughly with a garden hose.
- DO NOT ALLOW CLEANER TO DRY ON SURFACE. If cleaner dries, re-wet siding, scrub and rinse thoroughly.It is important to remove ALL the cleaner before applying Vinyl Renu™.
Vinyl Renu™ Application Instructions: How to restore faded vinyl siding.
Allow the cleaned vinyl siding to dry completely before applying Vinyl Renu™.
Vinyl Renu™ should be applied when surface temperature is between 50° and 110° degrees. Do not apply Vinyl Renu™ if rain is forecast within 24 hours of application.
- Stir Vinyl Renu™ gently. It is important not to create bubbles during stirring or applying Vinyl Renu™. Tip: Pay close attention that no bubbles are created while applying product in corners or in between slats. If bubbles are created wipe off prior to Vinyl Renu™ drying.
- Clean faded and oxidized vinyl siding using Professional Grade Vinyl Renu™ Cleaner included if you purchased a kit. Click here for detailed cleaning instructions.
- On clean, dry siding, apply Vinyl Renu™ with a quality paintbrush or airless sprayer at a coverage no greater than 350 square feet per gallon.
- Allow first coat to dry (30 minutes). Calculate the gallons per square foot used. If greater than 350 apply a second coat. If applied at 350 square feet per gallon, no additional coats are required. However, applying a second coat may extend how long the siding has a like-new appearance.
- Cover glass and ornamental plants. If Vinyl Renu™ gets on the glass wipe off quickly with a wet rag. If it dries, use a razor blade. If small amounts Vinyl Renu™ spill on ornamental plants, hose off immediately with water. We do not recommend washing equipment, brushes, buckets, etc. in the lawn.
- Vinyl Renu™ dries to the touch in less than 1 hour depending on temperature and humidity. However, to achieve maximum protection Vinyl Renu™ achieves a full cure in 28 days. During this time do not wash, scrub or spray anything on the siding. We strongly recommend reading the label on the bottle for additional tips and suggestions.
Vinyl Renu is the best way how to restore faded vinyl siding. We know that you will love the results. We believe you will love the results so much, that if you like us on Facebook and email us a testimonial then we will refund your shipping.
Amor All is a registered trademark of the STP Corporation.