1 GALLON COVERS UP TO 400 Sq. Ft.
- PREMIUM WOOD SEALER FOR FENCES. Clear/No Pigment. Professional Grade Sealer For Wood Fences.
- LIFETIME WOOD CORE PROTECTION. Protect your wood fence from Mother Nature's worst. Deep penetrating, plant-based sealer is ideal for sealing wood fences.
- PEOPLE & PLANET FRIENDLY. Plant-Based, Non-Toxic, near zero VOC (8 g/l) and plant safe. No more having to use toxic products to seal your wood fence.
- DEEP PENETRATING. Penetrates to the core of your wood fence and bonds with the wood fibers protecting your wood fence from Mother Nature's fury.
- EASY TO APPLY. Apply with quality brush or deck stain sprayer. No messy clean up. Simply clean brush and rags with warm soapy water.
- WORKS GREAT ON: All wood fence species including Teak, Mahogany, Redwood, Pine, Douglas Fir, Spruce, Cyress and Pressure Treated.
- SUSTAINABLE AND MADE IN THE USA. All of our plant-based ingredients are sustainably sourced and made just outside Philadelphia, PA.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE. Use what the pros use. The best wood sealer for fences.
INTEREST FREE PAYMENTS. Big Project? No Problem. Simply Choose SHOPAY OR PAYPAL And Follow Instructions To Get Interest Free Monthly Payments.
REAL CUSTOMER IMAGES
- Is sealing a wood fence hard? No. When you use the best sealer for wood fences, the project is a breeze. Simply clean the fence, allow the wood to dry, apply Seal It Green Total Wood Armor (wiping off excess) and your wood fence is now sealed and protected.
- What is the best wood sealer for wood fences? We believe Seal It Green Total Wood Armor is. However, if you choose another product, choose one that will last at least 10-15 years, contains under 10g/l VOC (toxins) and is plant-based.
- What is the coverage of the wood fence sealer? Up to 400 Sq.Ft. for a gallon. Older, more porous woods may have lower coverage.
- Apply the wood sealer for fences with a quality deck brush or deck stain sprayer.
- Wipe off all excess sealer. IMPORTANT STEP.
- Always wash brushes and rags with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry outside when done using them for the day. Never store used rags inside.
- Avoid applying the wood fence sealer when rain is forecast within 24 hours.
- BUY IN BULK. If you have a large project, buy a 5-gallon pail instead of 4-5 gallons. It saves you money, ensures you don't run out before your project is over and is better for the environment (less plastic).
- Enjoy the project. Making your wood fence look new again and knowing it's protected by the best wood sealer for fences.