1 GALLON COVERS UP TO 400 Sq. Ft.
- PREMIUM WOOD SEALER FOR OUTDOOR WOODEN FURNITURE. Clear Professional Grade Sealer For Wood Furniture.
- LIFETIME WOOD CORE PROTECTION. Protect your valuable outdoor wood furniture from Mother Nature's worst. Deep penetrating, plant based sealer is ideal for sealing wooden furniture.
- PEOPLE & PLANET FRIENDLY. Plant based, Non-Toxic, near zero voc (8 g/l). No more having to use toxic products to waterproof and seal outdoor furniture.
- DEEP PENETRATING. Penetrates to the core of your wood fence and bonds with the wood fibers protecting your wooden patio furniture from Mother Nature's furry.
- EASY TO APPLY. Apply with quality brush or deck stain sprayer. No messy clean up. Simply clean brush and rags with warm soapy water.
- WORKS GREAT ON: All wood species including Teak, Mahogany, Cedar, Redwood, Pine, Douglas Fir, Spruce, Cyress and Pressure Treated.
- SUSTAINABLE AND MADE IN THE USA. All of our plant based ingredients are sustainably sourced and made just outside Philadelphia, PA.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE. Use what the pros use. The best wood sealer for outdoor wooden furniture.
INTEREST FREE PAYMENTS. Big Project? No Problem. Simply Choose SHOPPAY OR PAYPAL And Follow Instructions To Get Interest Free Monthly Payments.
- Is sealing a wooden furniture hard? No. When you use the best sealer for wood outdoor wooden furniture, the project is a breeze. Simply clean the furniture, allow the wood to dry, apply Seal It Green Total Wood Armor (wiping off excess) and your wooden furniture is now sealed, waterproof and protected.
- What is the best wood sealer for outdoor wooden patio furniture? We believe SIG Total Wood Armor is. However, if you choose another project choose one that will last at least 10 - 15 years. Contains under 10g/l VOC (toxins) and is plant based.
- What is the coverage of the Total Wood Armor sealer? Up to 400 Sq. Ft for a gallon. Older, more porous woods may have lower coverage.
HOW DO I SEAL WOODEN FURNITURE FOR OUTDOOR USE?
Three super simple steps:
FIRST: Clean the furniture well using Renu Cleaner Concentrate or a wood brightener. Allow to dry completely.
NEXT: Apply Total Wood Armor on your outdoor wooden furniture. Use a quality brush or a deck stain brush. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Wipe off ALL excess.
FINALLY: Allow 24 hours to dry without rain. Your wooden furniture is now waterproof and protected. The protection will last about 10-15 years.
- Apply the wood sealer to the furniture with a quality deck brush or deck stain sprayer.
- Wipe off all excess sealer. Very important step. After wiping the wood should feel slightly damp but no excess sealer.
- Always wash brushes and rags with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry outside when done using them for the day. Never store used rags, brushes, paper towels, etc. inside.
- Avoid applying the outdoor wooden furniture sealer when rain is forecast within 24 hours.
- BUY IN BULK. If you have a large project, buy a 5 gallon pail instead of 4-5 gallons. It saves you money, ensures you don't run out before your project is over and is better for the environment (less plastic).
- Enjoy the project and making your wooden furniture look amazing while knowing its protected by the best wood sealer for outdoor furniture.